Assistant Marketing Manager
Role: Assistant Marketing Manager
Location: Southbury, CT
Status: Full Time
Practical Data Solutions (PDS) is seeking an Assistant Marketing Manager to develop a marketing strategy and content that promotes the company brand, products, and services. Campaigns will create demand for technical products/services and increase awareness utilizing multiple mediums to ensure PDS is reaching its target customers.
It is an ideal position for an individual with 3-5 years of related experience in developing and implementing marketing campaigns, creating strategy, content, and marketing analytics. Graphic design experience a plus. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual with outstanding interpersonal skills who wants to be part of a dynamic and experienced team to reach their fullest potential.
Position is located in the Southbury, CT office. This is not a remote position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing an overall marketing strategy in line with company brand, messaging and objectives
- Execute and manage email campaigns, blog posts, newsletters, social media, product announcements, press releases
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, tracking success using analytics
- Ensure consistency of the PDS brand across print and digital materials
- Execute marketing research projects to generate insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Manage a marketing calendar to plan online campaigns and in-person events
- Optimize content for search engines and social promotion
- Update website and social media accounts
- Assist with graphic design production including web graphics, brochures, analytics dashboards, print mail, trade show materials, and other communication collateral
- Support the Sales Team and company initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or Business Administration
- 3-5 years related experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns, creating strategy, content, and marketing analytics
- Experience crafting compelling messages about how the company’s products and services address customer needs
- Experience with paid social media across multiple platforms, particularly YouTube, LinkedIn
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Constant Contact, Joomla/WordPress, Sales Force, Google Analytics a plus
- Graphic design experience a strong plus
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
Aptitude & Skills:
- Excellent written and communication skills to convey clear and concise messaging
- Capacity to comprehend technology-related products and gain product expertise
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience
- Willingness to continue to learn and develop new technical skills including Excel
- Ability to offer visual ideas to illustrate technical concepts
- Collaborative and highly organized
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify marketing trends and challenges
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Remote: No
Who We Are:
Practical Data Solutions (PDS) is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized healthcare reporting company
Since 1995, PDS has partnered exclusively with healthcare organizations to design, build and support state-of-the-art technologies employing best practices for data warehousing, business intelligence, analytics, and dashboard reporting.
At PDS, our clients spend their time working with information, rather than working to get information. From turnkey cloud analytics to custom data mart design, we have one simple goal – to help our clients leverage data to improve performance and achieve ROI.
What We Offer:
- Ample opportunities for growth; a place where you can have a career, not just a job
- Ongoing, comprehensive training program where you can develop new skills for professional/personal growth
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision and 401(k) with matching, and Profit Sharing
- A casual, stable, professional work environment that encourages work-life balance
- Convenient commuting location right off I-84; close to shopping and restaurants
To be considered, please send your resume with a cover letter, describing why we should consider you as a candidate to: Careers@pds‐online.com
***E‐mail only, no calls or faxes please***
PDS will only consider serious candidates who most closely match the qualifications listed.
PDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.