Customer Research Specialist
Role: Customer Research Specialist
Location: Southbury, CT or US Remote
Status: Full Time
Travel: <10%, US
Starting salary range: $42,000-$45,000, plus bonus
Practical Data Solutions (PDS) has an entry-level career opportunity for a hardworking, goal-oriented Customer Research Specialist. The ideal candidate will have strong research skills using social media, databases, and the internet among other sources to identify and confirm potential healthcare target accounts. The candidate will load and categorize findings as well as help manage and maintain the customer database. Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple tasks. The ideal candidate is outgoing and friendly with a high energy level. This opportunity requires a “get it done” attitude while paying close attention to accuracy and detail. As a member of the PDS Team, you will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge of market research while gaining hands-on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual who wants to be part of a dynamic team. This is an entry-level position that provides training and the opportunity to advance quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Use social media, industry databases, internal databases, and the internet to identify and confirm potential healthcare target accounts
- Correlate key information and metrics into the PDS CRM database
- Research key positions within target healthcare accounts
- Load and categorize various sales leads generated through tradeshows, events, and referrals
- Update accounts in the PDS CRM system to ensure relevant account information is complete and accurate
- Aid lead generation team with market outreach via email and other efforts
- Standardize and improve on current records already contained in the PDS database
- Continually audit and manage PDS database in support of sales efforts
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Outstanding communication, organizational, computer, and writing skills
- Ability to learn and understand both technology and healthcare domains
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to continue to learn and develop new technical skills
- Ability to research from different sources and compile them into a single account profile
- Commitment to accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated and natural self-starter
Who We Are:
Practical Data Solutions is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized healthcare reporting company. Since 1995, PDS has partnered exclusively with healthcare organizations to design, build and support state-of-the-art technologies employing best practices for data warehousing, business intelligence, analytics, and dashboard reporting.
At PDS, our clients spend their time working with information, rather than working to get information. From turnkey cloud analytics to custom data mart design, we have one simple goal – to help our clients leverage data to improve performance and achieve ROI.
How to Apply:
***E‐mail only. No calls or faxes please.***
PDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.