Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
Role: Graphic Designer
Location: Southbury, CT
Practical Data Solutions (PDS) is seeking a part-time Graphic Designer to design and develop content that promotes the company brand, products and services. Designed materials will support marketing campaigns to create demand for technical products/services and increase awareness to ensure PDS is reaching its target customers.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to translate technical concepts into graphic design elements and have superb knowledge of print and online content production. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual with outstanding interpersonal skills who wants to be part of a dynamic and experienced team to reach their fullest potential.
Position is located in the Southbury, CT office. This is not a remote position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and produce graphic design needs including web graphics, brochures, analytics dashboards, print mail, trade show materials, and other communication collateral
- Support the overall marketing strategy and execution of programs in line with company brand, messaging, and objectives
- Assist with email campaigns, blog posts, newsletters, social media, product announcements, press releases
- Ensure consistency of the PDS brand across print and digital materials
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- 2-4 years related experience developing graphic design elements for marketing campaigns including digital and print material
- Robust graphic design portfolio with a wide range of creative projects
- Experience crafting compelling messages and illustrations about how the company’s products and services address customer needs
- Proven expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Familiarity with Constant Contact, Joomla/WordPress, SalesForce, Tableau, Google Analytics a plus
- Basic video & animation skills is a plus.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
Aptitude & Skills:
- A creative eye and a passion for design
- Ability to graphically illustrate technical concepts
- Exceptional typography, composition, color theory, and design skills
- Excellent written and communication skills to convey clear and concise messaging
- Capacity to comprehend technology-related products and gain product expertise
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience
- Willingness to continue to learn and develop new technical skills
- Collaborative and highly organized
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify graphic design marketing trends and challenges
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
Job Type: Part-Time, 20-24 hours/week
Work Remote: No
Who We Are:
Practical Data Solutions (PDS) is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized healthcare reporting company
Since 1995, PDS has partnered exclusively with healthcare organizations to design, build and support state-of-the-art technologies employing best practices for data warehousing, business intelligence, analytics and dashboard reporting.
At PDS, our clients spend their time working with information, rather than working to get information. From turnkey cloud analytics to custom data mart design, we have one simple goal – to help our clients leverage data to improve performance and achieve ROI.
What We Offer:
- Ample opportunities for growth; a place where you can have a career, not just a job
- Ongoing, comprehensive training program where you can develop new skills for professional/personal growth
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision and 401(k) with matching, and Profit Sharing
- A casual, stable, professional work environment that encourages work-life balance
- Convenient commuting location right off I-84; close to shopping and restaurants
***E‐mail only, no calls or faxes please***
PDS will only consider serious candidates who most closely match the qualifications listed.
PDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.