Healthcare Analytics Project Management Analyst
Role: Healthcare Analytics Project Management Analyst
Team: Service Delivery
Location: Southbury, CT or US Remote
Status: Full Time
Travel: <10%, US
Practical Data Solutions (PDS) is seeking an experienced Healthcare Analytics Project Management Analyst to join our team to support various ongoing client projects. The candidate will work directly with customers and PDS team members. Our preferred candidate is a proven Project Manager who can work independently while managing multiple projects simultaneously and exhibits a high degree of demonstrated technical, written, and verbal communication skills.
Responsible for designing and implementing web visualizations, reports, and dashboards that deliver business insights and monitor key metrics within healthcare organizations, specifically hospitals, physician groups, and medical centers. The candidate will also conduct training sessions, create detailed documentation, and install, test, and troubleshoot software remotely.
The ideal candidate will have advanced, in-depth knowledge of healthcare business operations and direct experience with Healthcare Practice Management, Hospital Billing, and Patient Scheduling systems. The candidate may reside anywhere in the country and work from home during standard business hours; some limited travel is required.
Implement Analytics for Healthcare Clients' Business Needs:
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Independently manage individual workload, achieving measurable results
- Help clients implement PDS solutions to uncover powerful business insights and achieve ROI
- Design and implement targeted web visualizations, reports, and dashboards for clinical, financial, quality, and compliance
- Understand and document customer requirements and needs
- Communicate and work effectively with team members to implement consistent, PDS best-practice solutions
Client Training & Support:
- Conduct training to educate users on software applications
- Provide customer support, troubleshooting, analyzing, and providing resolution to reporting and data issues
- Create detailed documentation on analytic implementations
- Document and maintain client support processes
- Design, develop and enhance software training program documentation
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree (Analytics or Finance preferred)
- Substantial Project Management experience
- Direct experience with Practice Management, Hospital billing or Scheduling systems
- Direct experience with Revenue Cycle Analytics software
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft (Power BI & Reporting Services), MicroStrategy, IBM Cognos software, Tableau, or other major Analytics tool
- Proven capabilities managing implementation or improvement projects specifically for healthcare organizations
- Solid background designing web visualizations, writing and automating reports, and designing dashboards that support business operations
- Extensive use of advanced functions in Microsoft Excel
- Experience installing, testing, and troubleshooting software remotely
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server as it applies to analytics
Attributes & Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Commitment to accuracy with a very strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work independently and closely as a team
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills are essential to this position
- Strong drive to take responsibility for and seek resolution to challenging issues
- Highly motivated and a natural self-starter
Who We Are:
Practical Data Solutions (PDS) is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized healthcare reporting company. Since 1995, PDS has partnered exclusively with healthcare organizations to design, build and support state-of-the-art technologies employing best practices for data warehousing, business intelligence, analytics, and dashboard reporting.
At PDS, our clients spend their time working with information, rather than working to get information. From turnkey cloud analytics to custom data mart design, we have one simple goal – to help our clients leverage data to improve performance and achieve ROI.
What We Offer:
- Ample opportunities for growth; a place where you can have a career, not just a job
- Comprehensive training program where you can develop new skills for professional/personal growth
- A casual, stable, professional work environment
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including matching 401(k)
How to Apply:
***E‐mail only, no calls or faxes please***
PDS will only consider serious candidates who most closely match the qualifications listed.
PDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.