Lead Generation Specialist
Role: Lead Generation Specialist
Location: Southbury, CT or US Remote
Status: Full Time
Travel: <10%, US
Practical Data Solutions (PDS) is seeking a Lead Generation Specialist to make outbound calls, email and written follow-up to targeted businesses, generate interest in PDS’ services, and set up presentations. An ideal candidate would be assertive, motivated, and will be very comfortable talking on the phone. Must have the gift of being able to communicate effectively how our company can help the potential client. Being able to relay confidence over the phone is key to this role.
An ideal candidate should have 3–5 years of experience in telemarketing or inside sales. Experience with healthcare or software applications is preferred, but not required. Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to identify targets, promote value and gain agreement for potential customers to look at PDS software products and services demonstrations.
- Must be able to identify potential new clients and target accounts
- Leverage social media platforms as a business tool
- Identify key individuals in the target accounts
- Leverage marketing efforts and systems to gain interest in PDS’ products and software services
- Arrange demonstrations and meetings with prospective clients
- Conduct appropriate follow-up
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact healthcare organizations by phone in order to provide information about PDS
- Appropriate professional follow-up via email and written communication
- Document and update prospect information into PDS CRM
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of prospective clients
- Adapt and tune marketing and client communications as appropriate
- A bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent experience) in business, marketing, sales or a related area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with great listening skills
- Outstanding computer skills and the ability to master new software quickly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Understand technology, software, and technology concepts
- Be precise, and detail-oriented
- Be outgoing and friendly with a high energy level
- Be highly motivated and a natural self-starter
Who We Are:
Practical Data Solutions is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized healthcare reporting company. Since 1995, PDS has partnered exclusively with healthcare organizations to design, build and support state-of-the-art technologies employing best practices for data warehousing, business intelligence, analytics, and dashboard reporting.
At PDS, our clients spend their time working with information, rather than working to get information. From turnkey cloud analytics to custom data mart design, we have one simple goal – to help our clients leverage data to improve performance and achieve ROI.
How to Apply:
***E‐mail only. No calls or faxes please.***
PDS will only consider serious candidates who most closely match the qualifications listed.
PDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.