Lead Generation Specialist (Entry Level)
Role: Lead Generation Specialist (Entry Level)
Location: Southbury, CT
Status: Full Time
Travel: <10%, US
Practical Data Solutions (PDS) is seeking an entry-level Lead Generation Specialist to make outbound calls to targeted healthcare organizations, generate interest in our services, and gain agreement for potential clients to view a PDS product demonstration.
The ideal candidate is friendly, motivated, comfortable talking on the phone, and enjoys communicating how PDS solutions can help the potential client. Relaying confidence over the phone is key to this role. Candidate must have solid verbal and written communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual with a sales mindset who wants to be part of a dynamic and experienced team to reach their full potential. This is an entry-level position that provides training and the opportunity to advance.
The position is in our Southbury, CT office. This is not a remote position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact key individuals via phone to set up overview demonstrations of PDS products
- Clearly communicate relevance, features, and application of PDS healthcare analytics solutions
- Conduct professional follow-up via phone, email, and written communication to nurture long term relationships
- Document and update prospect information into PDS CRM
- Leverage internal marketing efforts to gain interest in PDS products and software services
- Research and qualify target healthcare organizations
- Identify key individuals and verify phone and email
- Write and improve sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of prospective clients
- Proactively tune marketing and prospect communications as appropriate
- Leverage social media platforms as a business tool
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent experience) in sales, business, marketing, or related area
- Capable of managing multiple duties simultaneously including prospecting, demos, and closing sales
- Sales experience, including retail, inside sales, or telemarketing, a plus
- Experience with a CRM tool is preferred but not required
Attributes & Skills
- Natural prospect/customer relationship skills
- Highly motivated and a natural self-starter
- Outgoing and friendly with a high energy level
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Solid computer skills and the ability to master new software quickly
- Willingness to learn to communicate analytics, software, and technology concepts
- Strong drive to take responsibility for finding new ways to seek out ideal prospects
- Outstanding listening skills with the ability to ask insightful questions
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills are essential to this position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Commitment to accuracy with strong attention to detail
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Remote: No
Who We Are:
Practical Data Solutions (PDS) is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized healthcare reporting company
Since 1995, PDS has partnered exclusively with healthcare organizations to design, build and support state-of-the-art technologies employing best practices for data warehousing, business intelligence, analytics, and dashboard reporting.
At PDS, our clients spend their time working with information, rather than working to get information. From turnkey cloud analytics to custom data mart design, we have one simple goal – to help our clients leverage data to improve performance and achieve ROI.
For more information about PDS, visit our website at www.pds‐online.com.
What We Offer:
- Ample opportunities for growth; a place where you can have a career, not just a job
- Ongoing, comprehensive training program where you can develop new skills for professional/personal growth
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision and 401(k) with matching, and Profit Sharing
- A casual, stable, professional work environment that encourages work-life balance
- Convenient commuting location right off I-84; close to shopping and restaurants
How to Apply:
***E‐mail only. No calls or faxes please.***
PDS will only consider serious candidates who most closely match the qualifications listed.
PDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.