Role: Marketing Manager
Location: Southbury, CT
Status: Full Time
Practical Data Solutions (PDS) is seeking a Marketing Manager to develop a marketing strategy and create content that promotes the company brand, products, and services and to ensure that PDS is reaching its target customers through these campaigns. Create demand for technical products/services and increase awareness utilizing multiple mediums with measurable results. Position is located in the Southbury, CT office. This is not a remote position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual who wants to be part of a very dynamic and experienced team to reach their fullest potential. It is an ideal position for an individual with 5-8 years of related experience in developing and implementing marketing campaigns, creating strategy, content, and marketing analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop overall marketing strategy in line with company brand, messaging, and objectives
- Create content for, execute and manage strategic email campaigns, blog posts, newsletters, e-blasts, social media, product announcements, press releases
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, tracking success using analytics
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Build and manage marketing calendar to plan online campaigns and in-person events
- Optimize content for search engines and social promotion
- Maintain website and social media accounts
- Support the Sales Team and company initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 5-8 years related experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns, creating strategy, content and marketing analytics
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills to convey clear and concise messaging
- Experience crafting compelling messages about how the company’s products and services address customer needs
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience
- Ability to comprehend technology-related products and gain product expertise
- Collaborative and highly organized
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify marketing trends and challenges
- Experience with paid social media across multiple platforms, particularly YouTube, LinkedIn
- Aptitude for graphic design
- Demonstrated competence with PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Familiarity with Constant Contact, Joomla/WordPress, SalesForce, Google Analytics a plus
Who We Are:
Practical Data Solutions (PDS) is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized healthcare reporting company. Since 1995, PDS has partnered exclusively with healthcare organizations to design, build and support state-of-the-art technologies employing best practices for data warehousing, business intelligence, analytics and dashboard reporting.
At PDS, our clients spend their time working with information, rather than working to get information. From turnkey cloud analytics to custom data mart design, we have one simple goal – to help our clients leverage data to improve performance and achieve ROI.
What We Offer:
- Ample opportunities for growth; a place where you can have a career, not just a job
- Comprehensive training program where you can develop new skills for professional/personal growth
- A casual, stable, professional work environment
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including matching 401(k)
How to Apply:
***E‐mail only, no calls or faxes please***
PDS will only consider serious candidates who most closely match the qualifications listed.
PDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.